We will be having outdoor worship on Sunday, June 21. Please read about our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan here and read the following information so you’ll be ready for Sunday.
1. Please read the COVID-19 Preparedness Plan for very important information, especially the first page, “Health Protocol for Public Worship during the Pandemic.” If you are ill, stay home. If you are uncomfortable coming in person, please join us via the live stream on YouTube.
2. Our worship service will be outside this week. Cars will be parked in every other space across the front of the church. Below is a parking diagram. Watch for guidance from Pat Moore as you pull in at church.
3. We are able to gather for worship, but not to socialize. We ask that you stay with your family group by your vehicle. This week the building will be open for bathroom access only. Social distancing must be followed.
4. If you would like to socialize with church friends, please do so at another time in a group of 10 or fewer. We cannot linger to chat together after our worship service at this time.
5. If you would like to sit outside your car, please be sure to bring lawn chairs, sunscreen, umbrella, etc. Also bring your own water – we cannot provide any food or beverages, and the water dispenser will not be available.
6. At church and always, remember respiratory etiquette. Sneeze/cough into your elbow. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet with anyone outside your household.